Sunday, June 8, 2008

Overwhelmingly Fun Week.......

Benjamin Van Dam

This last week has been so much fun for me. My mom has been visiting with us from Gallup, NM. We have had to share her with my sister and brothers families but always enjoy her visits.

Atalie (my bestfriend) also came up to visit. It was so fun to stay up late, share stories, giggle and just talk. We were also able to have a little get together at my home with De Jones and his son Indiana as well as Nathan and Tiffany Sorenson (and their girls Libby and Abby). It was so much fun to catch up and talk about old times. We had some great laughs. I think the greatest joy to me was to see how happy everyone is and that everyone still has a testimony (stronger now) of Christ. Nathan was able to share some incredible experiences about the power of the priesthood. I was able to feel some of the same joy that I believe the sons of Mosiah felt when they were reunited and felt joy as they knew their brethren were still strong in the faith. It is such a happy feeling.

I will add pictures later.

De Jones and Nathan Sorenson

It isn't really a visit with Justice (Atalie's son) with out a game of Risk and or Monopoly. Tom had fun playing with the boys. He talks a lot of smack (Tom that is).

They were up so late, I have no idea who even won. I do know that they had fun. I hope that we get to spend more time with Justice in the near future.

No comments: