Friday, June 20, 2008

My Little Brother Matt!!

Heidi, Jarom and Matt


My little brother Matt is always doing what is right. I am so thankful for the example he has been to me and my family. Even from when he was a little guy I could tell he had a sweet spirit about him. We are ten years a part so I got to see him grow up. I remember when he was about 18 months old my aunt gave him some candy. Matt smiled and went to everyone in the room to share his candy with before he even took one. He is just a good kid.

What ever Matt does, he does his best. He puts his best foot forward and tries his best. He has always had good grades, good friends and a good sense of humor.

While he served his mission in Madagascar we always enjoyed his weekly emails. You could hear of his strength and humility and we watched him grow.

This last spring Matt graduated from Weber State University with a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology. Matt invited family to the commencement exercise but didn't mention that he was graduating in the top 2% of his class. He didn't know it would be announced like that either. He is amazing. Love you bud.







Mom, Matt and Dad

No comments: