Monday, June 16, 2008

Family Home Evening.....Draper Temple


For FHE tonight we went to the library (boys choice) and then stopped by the temple on our way home to get some pictures for my blog. It is coming along. It is supposed to be done by November of this year.



Help me out here. Tanner is a good looking kid, but he has decided to do his hair "faux hawk" style for the summer. Of course it is a house rule to have a part in his hair for Sunday. I just don't know when it is okay to bend a little or when it is okay to let him make choices with out interfering too much.

Spencer is hoping to grow into his teeth this summer. He has discovered the PS3 this summer. I am glad that I have something to motivate him to do his summer home work and chores with. But I wonder if I let it be introduced to early.


A view looking over the valley from the temple.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love it! I can't wait to see it when we come to see you in a few weeks! I am so excited!!

Heidi said...

The temple sure is coming along. I bet you'll be so excited to go there when it's finished. I was reading your blog and Jarom came over when he saw the pictures of Spencer. He sure loves his cousins!