Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tag.....I am it....

Heidi tagged me. I hope I do this right.

Five things (under $10) I can't live without :
* Hugs and Kisses from Tom, Tanner and Spencer
* Red Box
* iTunes
* Hiking
* Board Games with the boys

Five favorite movies :
* Fever Pitch
* The Fugitive
* While You Were Sleeping
* Breakfast at Tiffany's
* As Good As It Gets


Five favorite kid names :
* Tanner
* Spencer
* Taylor
* Madison
* Emily

Five songs I could listen to over and over :
* Falling For The First Time - Barenaked Ladies
* Another Post Card - Barenaked Ladies
* Save The Last Dance For Me - Michael Buble
* Love Me Tender - David Archuleta
* Anxious - Housemartins


Five things that stay in my purse at all times :
* Sunglasses
* Loose Changes
* Reciepts
* Tylenol
Now I tag : Alyssa

No comments: