Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bear Lake Scout Camp...


Tyler, Tanner, Nathan, Tanner Brown and Max


Tanner, Max and Tyler

Wet and having a blast. Good boys. We are blessed to have Tanner in a ward with a group of good boys to hang out with.

Spencer

Spencer manged to get to scout camp, again. He went up early this morning with Tom. Tom and Spencer will be home tomorrow evening. Tanner is gone for the week. They are all having fun.


My guys are on the left. First one in the green is broth Seltmeyer. The blue tongue belongs to my Tanner, next to him his Tom and then Spencer.






1 comment:

Jenni said...

Kim, I wanna know how you did your page topper? It's such a CUTE site, love it. I was guessing that it's a jpg file that you made yourself?
Thanks for the comment about Travis. I know that he's become a GREAT man! It still amazes me that he's so wonderful sometimes.
Hope you are doing well.
If you talk to Rach soon, will you ask her to invite me to her site too? jsyme80@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Jenni