Monday, July 14, 2008

Our nephews and niece on the Watts side of the family.

This is our little Jarom when he was only 5-6 months old. He will turn two at the end of next month. He is going to be a big brother in February. Matt and Heidi are excited for another one. I don't know how excited Heidi is to be pregnant again. She pukes for the full 9 months. We are sorry for that part of it but we are so excited to see our family grow.


How cute are they? This is my nice Lindzie and my nephew Bailey. Jonnie and Rachel's kids. They are so sweet and fun to have around. Lindzie is the only granddaughter for my parents. She is nick named "Princess". Sometimes I think she really believes she is one. She is girl all the way. Pink everything for that one.

Bailey is my medicine. He can always make my worries melt away. He is the sweetest little guy.

We expect to see Bailey and Lindzie have a new little sister or brother within the next year or so.

No comments: