Sunday, August 3, 2008

Skoose

Skoose


Dear Suzanne (aka: Skoose, Sister Grannis),

I want to publicly thank you so much for everything. Thank you for creating my super cute blog site that I get so many compliments on. Thank you for being the wonderful friend that you are and for the wonderful memories in Taiwan. Some of my favorite memories in Taiwan are with you and Sister Bailey. You two kick started my Chinese. I still can’t speak as well as you but I can get from here to there on my own.

Thanks for sharing your adventures. I have enjoyed following your life From Jia Yi to the US and now with your family in Shanghai. Life is awesome.

Thanks for being you! Love you.

Kim

2 comments:

Tara said...

Kim, Wow! It's been a long time. I'm glad you left me a message instead of sneeking in unknown. You have an awesome blog! Your boys are so cute! It's fun to catch up on what you've been up to!
Tara

Suzanne said...

Kim:
So undeserving of you!!! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

LOL!

Yes, I too, LOVE our friendship. I love that we've kept in touch every year for the last 8 or 9 years! Crazy!

Love,
Skoose
PS. Not everybody knows that name goes with me... LOL! Here's when I went public with it, without being embarassed by it (LOL):
http://skoosedesign.com/information.php?info_id=5

Oh, Sister Bailey's name is in there too! LOVE that girl! So glad you two got in touch.