Saturday, January 28, 2012

Doodlebug

I don't like it when Tom is out of town. I miss him. But it is good because it makes me appreciate him so much more. He is so helpful with the boys and around our home. He is so supportive of me too.


He works for Doodlebug Design. Doodlebug is an amazing scrapbook design company. Tom is the Director of Sales. He works for the best people. I am kind of jealous of where and who he gets to work with. I had a lot of fun looking at their blog this weekend. There are some great ideas. Some people are so creative. I got a sneak peak at some of the new items that are being released at CHA (trade show Tom is at) in Anaheim this coming week. Once product has been released I'll see if I can post some pictures.


Doodlebug now has their own line of fabric by Riley Blake Designs. I saw a fun variety of prints in Doodlebug colors and I saw some really fun black and white prints (tuxedo).
Tuxedo

Tuxedo


I am not the most creative person. I think I enjoy looking at what other people have done than doing anything myself. But Doodlebug has inspired me to to at least try. 


Trick or Treat
Trick or Treat
Feeling Groovy
Feeling Groovy
Christmas Candy
Christmas Candy

1 comment:

Mandi said...

You can be crafty!