Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of School!!!

WOW! Summer is officially over for Spencer. I just dropped him off for his first day of school at Channing Hall! He is in the 4th grade this year. I cannot believe my baby is now in 4th grade. I feel like 4th grade was just yesterday for me. I remember my first day of 4th grade. I went to Bonneville Elementary and had Mr. Holyoak as a teacher. Great times. Spencer is car pooling with his best friend this year. He is pretty excited for a new school year. I hope that excitement lasts through out the year. School shopping for the boys isn't too bad. It is great when they have uniforms.
Spencer's school teacher this year is Mrs. Winnie. He sits right across from his other best friend, Gabe. Spencer and Gabe spent a lot of time at the water park this summer. It is great that he will have a good friend in class with him.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I can't believe how fast they grow up either! My little Dylan, started Kindergarten today! :D