Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WOW...........its already November


Since I have started working it is amazing how fast time goes by. I am feeling bad for not being more diligent in my blogging adventures. Just so you all know, we are doing well. We are huge University of Utah fans and we have been absolutely loving this season. Our team is ranked number 7!!!!! Wahoooooooo!! It has been really fun. It would be great if we could meet up with Florida in the sugar bowl and play Meyer. A lot of fun stuff.

Both boys are doing great. Tanner started basketball this week and loves it. I am so glad he enjoys it so much. It is always fun to watch him play. He has been so active with school activities and YM's. He is such a fun kid. It scares me to think that in only 5 years he could have his mission call and be preparing to leave. I only have 5 years left to help him become the best man he can be. It is overwhelming and scary.

Spencer is our little tease. He is constantly teasing Tanner, Dad or me. He likes to hide and jump out and scare us when we least expect it. He loves Star Wars and legos. He and his best friend Gavin love to play Stars Wars after school.

We are going to NM for Thanksgiving to spend time with my parents. We haven't been that way for almost two years. This will be fun. I am excited for a road trip. I am taking an extra day off from work so we might spend a night in Moab as well. We will see.

My traveling buddies went to Italy and France last month. I didn't go. Work, finances and being a mom kind of took over this time around. Maybe the next trip I can go. I would really love to do Italy with Tom.

Sorry, no pics today. I will try and get some up later this week. Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Kim, I totally know what you mean about time....I've been doing like 65 a week, and it sure goes by too fast. It's hard knowing that you miss special moments, especially he one's you won't ever get back. :( I know we gotta do what we gotta do though. Love you guys.

The Van V's said...

Kim,
So excited to see a new post  Hope you are feeling better, let us know when Tanner plays it would be fun to come and watch him!!!

Time does fly when you are at work, I agree with Jenni you gotta do what you gotta do, it's kinda the way of the world right now especially with the way things are in the economy.

LoVe you!!
Rachel

Family can be forever said...

Kim, please say hello to your parents. Kids are looking forward the Thanksgiving. The ward will have a big feast together. In Taiwan, we can only feel the thanksgiving atmosphere in the church. Jello