Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!


It is Christmas Eve. I got up early this morning and made sugar cookies and fudge to give to neighbors, Tom's home teaching families and my visiting teaching sisters. We have a full day planned. It is the last day to prepare for Christmas. Our Christmas shopping is all done. This evening we have a family Christmas party. The kids are putting on a little Christmas pageant and opening gifts from grandparents. Tomorrow we are hosting Christmas dinner.

Below are pictures of Tanner and Spencer that we used on our Christmas cards this year.
We procrastinated so long this year that I had to take the pictures myself. I took the pictures right by our mailbox. The snow was softly coming down. It was great.

Merry Christmas everyone! Our Savior Jesus Christ lives. He knows us by name. He loves us.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Your pictures look great, I would have thought they were super professionally done. :) Good job. Cookies look YUMMY!!!!