Monday, January 19, 2009

3 day weekend in Moab....

Larry & Kari

This weekend we had the pleasure of hanging out with Larry, Kari and Dusty. We went down the river road and on a few short hikes. It was a lot of fun to spend time with them. Larry is a hoot. He made us laugh the entire trip.

Along the river road


Dusty and Spencer

Spencer and I almost stayed home this weekend. When he realized he would have the chance to hang out with Dusty, he instantly decided Moab was the place to be this weekend. He loves his cousin.

Spencer

What a ham our little Spencer is. He loves to ham it up for the camera. He is been this way since he was a baby.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Oh - I'm so jealous....it looks so WARM!!!
Tara

The Van V's said...

One of these times I'm going to invite myself (and the family) on one of your weekend trips to Moab. You guys always look like you have so much fun!

Candi said...

I agree...larry is a crack up. Looks like you guys had a great weekend. We really need to come to Moab sometime except middle of the summer!! Hey, we made our blog private. Send me an email if you want me to add you. candicarmichael@yahoo.com
love you guys!

The Ross Family said...

Wish you would come a little further east and visit Grand junction. I would love to see you. It looks and sounds like you had an awesome time.